Enter the Nonsuch Bay 2013 Free Prize Draw for your chance to win a fabulous 5 nights at Nonsuch Bay.
To celebrate Nonsuch Bay’s forth year of operation we are pleased to offer the chance to win a 5 night stay in a 2-bedroom apartment for up to 4 guests including full breakfast and some sailing. Entry to the competition is straightforward and completely free. All you need to do is email us the answers to 3 simple questions about Nonsuch Bay and “Like” the Nonsuch Bay Facebook page.
- 5 nights in a 2-bedroom apartment for up to 4 guests
- Full breakfast daily
- 5 hours of free sailing per person
- Private transfers to the resort from Antigua's VC Bird airport
- Travel dates: 5th Oct to 20th Dec 2013 and 5th Jan to 5th Feb 2014
How to Enter
Entering the competition is simple and completely free. Just follow these 2 steps and agree to be added to our email distribution list for news and special offers. (You are free to unsubscribe on receipt of the first email from us).
- a) How many bedrooms are there in the largest apartment type?
- b) What is the name of the executive chef at the resort’s restaurant?
- c) Give the name of one type of Special Offer?
- Remember to include your name in the email.
2. "Like" the resort's page on Facebook. Visit the Nonsuch Bay Resort Facebook Page and "Like" the page, if you aren't already a fan.
Note that the entrant's name given in the email needs to match the facebook name used to "Like" the Nonsuch Bay Resort Facebook page and to qualify you must still be a facebook fan until at least 30th June 2013.
Closing date for entries is 22nd May 2013.
Help Spread the Word
We know there are lots more people out there that would be interested in Nonsuch Bay but haven’t heard of us yet. If you think you know others that would be interested in Nonsuch Bay and the Prize Draw, please let them know via your favourite means, whether that’s facebook, twitter, email or good old fashioned word of mouth!
- Nonsuch Bay Reservations Tel: +1 (268) 562 8000
- Nonsuch Bay Reservations TOLL FREE Tel: 888 844 2480 (USA Only)
Terms and Conditions
1. Closing date for entries is 22nd May 2013.
2. Entry to this competition is only open to adults and children over the age of 13.
3. If the prize winner is under 21 on the date of travel, they must be accompanied by at least one adult over the age of 30 during their stay.
4. Only one entry per e-mail address will be accepted and the entrant’s name given in the email must match the name of the person that “Liked” the Nonsuch Bay Resort Facebook page. The organisers reserve the right to exclude entries that it reasonably believes are multiple entries from the same person or are computer generated.
5. The prize may be redeemed for a 5 night stay at Nonsuch Bay Resort in Antigua between 5th October and 20th December 2013 or between 5th January and 5th February 2014, subject to availability.
6. 5 nights must be taken consecutively and must be booked at least 30 days prior to arrival.
7. The prize is not transferable, not redeemable for cash, and not for resale. The accommodation to be used by the prize winner and their travelling companion. The prize is not available for use against or in conjunction with an existing booking.
8. Changes to a reservation can only be made up to 3 months prior to arrival.
9. The prize winner and their companions will be responsible for their own flights, meals (except breakfast) and travel insurance.
10. The prize covers occupancy for up to 4 adults. An additional guest aged 0 to 12 years may be accommodated at an additional cost of either US$15 per night in a cot bed or US$25 per night on a rollaway bed.
11. The 5 hours of free sailing per person includes use of the resort’s sailboats by each guest over 7 years old. Use of the sailboats alone or accompanied by a member of the Waterfront Staff is conditional on the Waterfront Manager’s reasonable assessment of the guest’s sailing ability, the type of sailboat and weather conditions. If the Waterfront Manager’s assessment is that the guests need to be accompanied by a member of the Waterfront Staff, sailing time will be subject to staff availability and both guests may be required to sail at the same time in the same boat with the Waterfront Staff. Participation in sailing and water sports is at the guests' own risk.
12. 2-bedroom apartments are configured with a king-size double bedroom with en-suite bathroom (bath and separate shower), a second bedroom with twin beds, a second bathroom (with shower only). A limited number of the 2-bedroom apartments are available with king-size beds in both bedrooms and the winner may request this configuration, subject to availability.
14. The winner will be picked at random from entries received which meet the criteria and have answered the 3 questions correctly.
15. The winner will be notified by email within 30 days of the closing date.
16. The winner will need to provide proof of age before booking can be confirmed.
17. In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the Prize Draw, the decision of the competition organisers shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
18. The competition organisers are not liable for and accept no responsibility for any direct or indirect loss, financial loss, consequential loss, loss of enjoyment, pain and suffering, damage, injury, accident delay or irregularity occasioned to the winner, whether caused by act, omission, negligence or otherwise, arising during the holiday prize stated.
19. The competition organisers will not be liable in the event that the winner is unable to travel, including without limitation, for any loss or damage resulting from any delay, cancellation, adverse weather conditions, loss of personal belongings, illness, bodily injury, accident, death, inconvenience, loss of enjoyment, disappointment or frustration, either mental or physical, due to an act of God or Force Majeure or third party wrongdoing, or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of the competition and could not reasonably be foreseen, anticipated or predicted, whether actual, threatened or reported.