The Ayers Creek Residences are in the Caribbean Georgian Colonial style with three bedroom accommodation over two floors, high ceilings, light interiors, clean contemporary furnishings and tiled floors. These residences are close to the mangrove lined tranquil waterfront of Ayers Creek within the 40 acres of Nonsuch Bay Resort.
A short drive within the resort takes you over a ridge and into the resort’s clubhouse, restaurant, and beach area.
With 2000 sq. ft. of interior space, these spacious units each have an open plan living room with lounge and dining areas and a fully equipped kitchen. French windows open onto a generous covered terrace with outdoor furniture for al fresco dining and relation. Outdoors they have either a private garden or deck and plunge pool.
Three bedrooms feature large wardrobes with a room safe, premium bedding and large glazed and louvered french windows opening onto a terrace. The bathrooms have combinations of showers and separate Jacuzzi bathtubs.
These residences are air-conditioned throughout and have entertainment systems including widescreen LCD TVs, cable television, i-pod docks and Free Wifi Internet.
Townhouse Residence Details
- Bedrooms - 2 kings & 1 twin
- Bathrooms - 1 with Jacuzzi tub and separate shower, 1 with bath and separate shower & 1 with bathtub and shower combined
- Living room - Lounge, dining & kitchen
- Occupancy - 6 adults + 1 child (0-12yrs)
- Views - Ayers Creek and coastline
- Location - Ayers Creek Waterfront
- Interior - 2000 sq.ft. / 185 m2
- Verandas - 980 sq.ft / 90 m2
- Townhouse with private plunge pool
- Free wifi internet
- Widescreen LCD TV with cable TV
- ipod dock
- Furnished verandas
- Room safe
- Full kitchen with large fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer and full inventory of crockery, cutlery & glassware
- Premium bedding
- Crib or Rollaway available for child (0-12yrs) available at extra cost